To better understand how the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting the commercial litigation community, IMS ExpertServices conducted analysis and gathered input during the first half of April from more than 400 attorneys, in-house counsel, experts, and stakeholders throughout the commercial litigation community.
In this special podcast feature, you'll hear commentary from the April 30 Analysts Briefing hosted by IMS on the study's top findings and other key trends for commercial litigators, with discussion from a panel of thought leaders including:·
· James Crane, Chief Revenue Officer at IMS ExpertServices
· Rudhir Krishtel, Certified Co-Active Coach and Facilitator with Krishtel Coaching, Former Senior Patent Counsel at Apple, Former Partner at Fish & Richardson, and IMS Thought Leader and Contributor
· Nate Robson, Litigation Editor at The American Lawyer
· Eilene Spear, Operations and Project Manager at The National Law Review
· Ty Sagalow, Commercial insurance expert and IMS thought leader and contributor
IMS has delivered strategic litigation consulting and expert witness services to leading global law firms and Fortune 500 companies for more than 30 years, in more than 40,000 cases. IMS consultants become an extension of your legal team from pre-suit investigation services to discovery and then on to arbitration and trial. Learn more at expertservices.com.